Ladies-how do you get what you want from your man? How do you manipulate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I married a man with the same goals and lifestyle preferences I have who likes to be in a mutually respectful and helpful relationship. I don't manipulate him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• crying, works almost every time, men hate women crying
    Anonymous

• I don't manipulate. I tell him or ask him and if I don't get it for a holiday or special occasion I get it for my self. There is no reason to force or manipulate to get what you want.
    JuneWestling

Answer by JuneWestling at 2:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I don't manipulate, I simply ask/tell him what I want or need.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i never manipulate, I tell him what I want and need, whatever it may be and he either helps me or does it for me.....I don't have to deceive or manipulate to do so.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I just ask him. Why would i want to play games like that?
    Anonymous

• My dh is too stubborn to be manipulated. But my sil gave me this idea, whenever her hubby helps out or she wants a favor from him, she gives him a blowjob. Apparently it works every time.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes when I want him to do something or I'm mad at him I make up songs about them or whatever I'm feeling no matter how mean than I sing them while I'm doing house work. It gets my point across and somehow he can't seem to get made when I sing it. If I just said these things to him he would get mad and it would start an aggument.
    Anonymous

• I NEVER manipulate my man because that is just wrong. If I want something then I ask for it and I usually get it, but that is because we agree on most things any way. Oh and giving a blow job or sex to get things is manipulation. We both like to see each other happy so when one asks for something if we can give/do it then we do.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It's women like you that makes moms afraid to send their sons into the real world and end up bringing someone home like you. If he doesnt do something or get you something he probably has a reason. Maybe he doesnt love you, he cant afford it, he could care less what you want, maybe you ask for too much stuff, millions of reasons. Or maybe he loves you and doesnt ask you of anything and expects the same, gee theirs a concept.
    Anonymous