Car seat/stroller 2 Kids under 2!?

So im due to have my second in about a month. This makes going out on my own a little difficult. My first will only be 15 months old!! But I want to get a duo stroller, i have one picked out. Now my question is should i get an infant car seat that can snap on the stroller, or should i just get used to getting this baby in and out of the car seat, like buy a car seat that can last a LONG time and take the baby in and out of it? I know the second option is a little more cost efficient. But i dont know what do to this time, its a little different since i already have one to get in and out of the car?! any suggestions? How did you handle having two little ones?

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would get an infant seat that can snap into the stroller if your first child can sit comfortably in the stroller with the carseat in. I had the graco snugride carseats with the coordinating duoglider stroller.

I would go into a Babies R Us store and try them out. We were contemplating using a convertable carseat from the start (a Britax Boulevard) but we found that an infant sits better in an infant seat, and it is convenient to leave them in their carseat and just snap it in and out.

Just so you know, the back seat on the duogliders do recline back all the way, so you can lay the baby flat, if you decide to go with a different carseat or the 15 month old will bonk their head on the baby's carseat.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i think you should get the double stroller that you can click the carseat into, it will make life much more easier and when the teenie weenie baby is asleep you will definitely not want to wake him/her. We all know how precious baby asleep time is.lol
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 2:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2010