My Daughter ....

My daughter is 3, and my husband lets her play the PS3. She plays this game called fat princess, and she likes to drown the little guys. Should i be worried ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• At 3 my son knew the difference between real and pretend. He has an extensive vocabulary and was mature well above his age. I would not have been worried about him playing it. I don't know your daughter, so, I can not make an assumption about her. I know some 3 y/o's that I would NOT let play it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I would let her play before you know she'll be a pro at all the video games that come at her but with limit. My ss started at 5 now 10 years later he plays very well on the XBOX 360 like at everything else practice makes perfect :)
    Anonymous

• I would only worry if your daughter is spending a lot of time playing the game. Also explain to your daughter that drowning people is not something that people do and that there is a difference between a game and real life.

If you want to try some educational games for your daughter you can try the V-Tech game systems. My son really likes to play on his and there are games that grow with him.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2010