To tip or not to tip

I got my hair permed last week and tipped the girl - wasn't happy though. Called and she agreed to a deep conditioning and a trim today to help remedy the hair disaster. She's doing this free of charge... should I tip her again???

MaxLover

Asked by MaxLover at 2:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't.... you have to back for her to fix the mistake she made in the first place

RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• no
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• well she is doing it free, so I say maybe $2
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Are you planning on ever going back to her again? If so then I would tip, if not then I would not tip.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Only if you get your hair fixed to your satisfaction. I don't tip if I don't get what I want to begin with though.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• what wasn't satisfying about it? do you always get a perm, or was this a new thing to try with your hair? i have done things to my hair and it didn't turn out, due to no fault of the stylist....some hair just can't do some things. mine would never hold a perm. and that isn't the stylists fault. but if you plan to return to her i would still tip her i guess.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Depends how do you feel about it if you are like me I'd probably give 2 dollars just to let her know hey I am ok with it now and i will come back to you if I want. thanks anyway.

I remember about 2 yrs ago something like this happened to me I liked my new look in the salon and gave her a $10.00 dollar tip paid and left being out all day thinking I looked nice I hadn't noticed earlier but I still had dye on my sides of my face and on my forehead I was like that witch I can not believe she did not clean me very well I trusted her...I really did not like my look after all and never went back. I had went to two other places to run errands and I am sure people noticed and here I thought they were admiring my hair....lolololol.
    Anonymous