I need to know wat to do if u wuz me!

My 4 yr. old wuz running down the hall way and i guess she fall over her own two feet! Any way she says her shoulder and rite arm is hurting but she is movein it! Should i take her to the E.R. call her doctor or wat!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would learn to spell before your child needs help with their homework.
    Anonymous

• I would wait she probably just bumped so hard that it slightly feels bruised but as far as being broken I doubt it she would not be able tomove it if she did just give her some Tylenol or some Ibuprofen. (children's of course)
    Anonymous

• Call her doctor to see if he can see her, if not, go to the emergency room.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 2:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Obviously it's going to hurt if your child falls, but if everything is "working" right and there's no swelling, I'd wait.

And I agree with the first Anon: Your spelling is horrible. Hopefully it's just because you're used to texting and use abbreviations for everything but it's still awful. You may be a bright person but your spelling/grammar makes you seem ignorant. Clean it up and I'll bet you'll be taken seriously more often.
    Anonymous

• If she is moving them fine I would just ice them or give her a warm bath. If it is still hurting, swells up, or bruises badly in the next two days take her in. If none of those happen, she should be fine with a little ice at home.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• is she in pain when she moves her arm and shoulder? if she is, then take her to the emergency immediately.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 2:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• You need to work on the spelling I cant really understand what you are saying. But if I have caught the drift then you are wanting to know if you should take your DD to the ER or not right? If so most doctors offices have a 24 hour nurse on call to answer questions. Call them and see what you should do.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yep, 10/4 on the spelling. I thought this was(wuz)a joke at first.
    Anonymous