Who discovered we could get milk from cows and what did he think he was doing at the time?

: ) Saw this on a message board and thought it was funny and thought provoking!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably way back when maybe they were bored and decided to milk a cow and at the same time was hungry and decided to taste it and that is how it all began...I guess
    Anonymous

• LOL good question
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Something to Google!! I google EVERYTHING if it strikes me as interesting. I'm interested to know though. I might google it after I pick my son up from school.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• DH and I were having the same convo the other day, only it was "how hungry was the first person who ate a mushroom?" At least with cows you can see that another living thing (calf) is getting nourishment, but man, someone had to be really desperate to try a mushroom or artichoke.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I wonder the same thing about tons of food! Like who decided how to make foie gras? Or how long did it take to figure out the perfect sushi roll? How hungry was someone to make the first bowl of chitlins?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• How hungry was someone to make the first bowl of chitlins?

Think about all the places where they eat bugs - grubs, termites, crickets...had to be a lonely day in the desert to get to that point.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2010