ppl oer for dinner tonight,,,

Hey everyone. my husband invited a couple with theyre three year old son over for dinner, I wanted to cook sonmething different, Any ideas? Ill run to th store and pick up whatever i need..
I need something that will feed me my hubby and two lil girls and the family thats coming..Any ideas guys?

Ill be doing a salad before we eat..

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DH always likes to do a "make your own pizza" when we have guests with kids. The kids can choose everything or just some cheese on theirs if they are picky. My kids love black olives and canned tuna. We are vegetarians, but you can have meats, a variety of veggies, cheeses.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• This stuff my coworker made for a group of ten people was PHENOMINAL! It doesnt cost too much but i make it in smaller portions and it comes out better!
    Its basically elbow noodles
    ground beef (with onions and green peppers)
    velveeta cheese
    Diced tomatoes (canned)

after everything cooks you stir it all together and put it in a pan, or caserole type dish and layer it, layer of pasta/meat then layer of cheese and keep going until your done. 1 lb of noodles and two lbs of beef was enough for two caseroles and 5 adults with 2 children!

Her recipie will feed an ARMY it always makes alot, and its very filling. The most expensive ingrediant is the Velveeta cheese. Message me if you decide on this and need any help!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010