When was the last time you saw your mom or dad? (ladies that are in their 40's)

I had not seen my mom for about 5 yrs. I mean we talk on the phone but as far as seeing eachother it has been a while :( It has been a year since I last saw my dad and they are still together my mom just hates riding with him...lol
1. She hates long drives
2. I can't go over there bc I am always working
3. Now that I have kids it is much harder and expensive

I recently sent her some pictures of my kids and she asked where was mine I was like well I don't like the way I look she said you used to love to take pictures I said yeah I know but now I feel so ugly and old she's like you'll never be that I am sure you are still as beautiful...aaww only a mom would say the right things :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not in my 40s yet, but I'm 36 so I'm fairly close. I saw my mom Sunday - she only lives about 2 miles away.

Answer by missanc at 3:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Saw my mom exactly a week ago. She came out with us for MIL's bday. We invited her to dinner on Friday night but she had other plans. I've spoken to her several times since Friday.

Haven't seen my dad in nearly 40 years. The deadbeat remarried when I was about 4 and decided he didn't need to be in my life.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'm 40, my mom passed away 2.5 years ago. I saw my dad about 3 weeks ago, and he's coming up for a visit on Friday. He is only about 45 mins away though...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Sorry, I'm not in my 40's... but it has been nearly 14 years to the day since I have seen either of my parents. They were tragically taken from me when I was almost 14.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• about 4 yrs ago ...and we talk on the phone about 4 or 5 times a year
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I am 43. I last saw my mom last June. She lives in TX and I live in OH. before that it was July 2006 and before that it was Sept. 1999. I aslt saw my dad in Aug. 2000. he moved to KY and we had plans to get together at Christmas but unfortunately he died in Nov. of 2000.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'm 46.  I last saw my mom at Christmas and I will be seeing her again during March break.  My dad passed away two years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Right now, my mom and I are having some difficulty, so I haven't seen her in a while. My dad passed away 5 1/2 years ago, but I know I'll see him in Heaven!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2010