Does anyone have any ideas on a Romantic Getaway in or near Arkansas?

akamamalindsey

Asked by akamamalindsey at 3:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have AAA they can help. If not, call a travel agent or just google it.
    Anonymous

• Hot Springs, AR

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Eureka Springs, they have great little cabbins in the moutains, that is where I got married. I believe it is called Little Chapel of the Angels they even have hot tubs in the cabins!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Eureka Springs...There's also place in Springdale but I can't remember the name of it..A lot of people get married there but I think it's more of a summer type thing.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• hot springs is more touristy...umm, if you want romantic book a cabin at mount magazine lodge. it's beautiful, but it takes a while to get a reservation since everyone wants in (mountmagazinestatepark.com)..lol..umm, what else...that's really all i can think of that would be romantic
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2010