What is the number in blood work that is considered you being pregnant?

I may be very early in pregnancy. I took a hpt and it was faint positive. Due to my history of MC's my doctor is making me take a blood test today. Like I said, if I am...I may be early. What is the number of pregnancy level that they will consider you pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

• I can't really remember but I believe mine was in the 600's early on..good luck..hang in there I have been in your shoes!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 3:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• anything over 5. and thats in the VERY early stage, like the first few days. it rises very quickly and everyone at adifferent rate, so there is no way to say for sure what exactly YOURS should be. good luck and i hope everything turns out well!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• ya anything over 5 is considered pregnant with my 3rd child i was 4 weeks when i found out and my levels were 166
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2010