help!@

Ok my boobs have been killing me for over a week now. I know that if i'm pregnant i am 3 weeks. I am wondering how i know for sure, its too early to test. which that fact is driving me insane. Along with the breast tenderness I have: darker aerolas,blue veins in my aerolas,constipation,lower back pain, and i'm tired. I know how much ya'll hate the am I pregnant questions, so i guess what i'm saying is how do i make myself wait lol. I'm so ready to know and these two weeks have been hell since we were ttc. Any advice on how to get rid of the symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there is a test that is supposed to work 6 days before your missed period so if your 3 weeks it should show up. i think its first response.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Get rid of the symptoms? I don't think so honey. That is what being pregnant is. You can have an abortion if you want to get rid of the symptoms.
    Anonymous

• you can call the doctor and get a blood test... i think they can tell earlier that way
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 4:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Go to the dollar store and buy a bunch of pregnancy testers! They worked for me up to a week before my period was due. Gidve it a try and then maybe you don't have to keep waiting (and you won't have spent a ton of money).
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• never a abortion, i was just hoping this boob tenderness would some how go away. the moodiness i can handle because i am kinda moody person anyway. its the boobs that are killing me.
    Anonymous

• With all three of my pregnancies, the breast tenderness didn't start until after week 12.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• The breast tenderness will go away. Either that, or you just get so used to it you don't feel it anymore. My boobs felt better after the first trimester, just when all the other stuff starts.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i'm hurting on the left side of my lower tummy now :(
    Anonymous

• I found out at 3 weeks with a test! Try it might work.. the line came in faint but it was there :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 5:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i'm so tired all the time, I tried and it was a faint faint positive which gave me hope.
    Anonymous