ps3 question-answers quick please!

OK... stressful day I have a sick kid who shat herself all over my living room and I finally managed to calm her down by promising to let her watch a movie that we only have on blu ray and for some stupid reason I can't get the controller to work. Is there a trick to this? Yes it's plugged in :) Electronics and I don't mesh, and dh is away for training and I can't get ahold of him to help me figure out the problem.
Sidenote:I don't think I've ever actually used the ps3, dh always sets it up for us. I didn't realize there were so many steps to get it to work! grrr

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• did you press the round ps button in the middle? That button will turn the controller on so you can work it
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 4:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• OMG NO! Thank you! Oh my Lord I had no idea that button did something! lol Thank you!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• is it on? when you insert the disk it should play automatic. if not, use controller to scroll onto the dvd icon.
    Anonymous