Is your little brother a moron?

I have a little brother and 3 little BILs. The youngest is a moron. He has more issues with dumb girl stuff than 5 episodes of Jerry Springer. The little brothers are always asking for advice on girls and never taking it and then they are shocked at big sister's "clairvoyance."

Stupidity highlights include: dated a girl who stole all of my mother's rubber spatulas then dumped him once her kitchen was stocked, slept with the girl across the hall in the dorm and now is trapped in his room afraid of her...

I can't seem to stop laughing at the stooges. What's the dumb thing your little bro does?

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 4:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, mine is 19 and of the age where he knows EVERYTHING. I can't wait for him to grow up a little!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• No but my big brother is an a-hole.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Eh, mine is not a moron, but he still has much to learn.

He's in an on-again-off-again relationship with a melodramatic girl who's still in high school...
    He makes excuses for not being able to get a job and pretty much plays video games all day. He complains about having to take care of our mentally handicapped sister sometimes, when that is his ONLY responsibility...and he loves to make it out like HE'S the all-knowing one, at 20 yrs old, ha.

Whew, I didn't expect that to come out all at once, lol.
    Anonymous

• my little brother does everything...he smashes stuff, steals stuff, smokes, hangs out with ghetto wanna-be's, begs my mother for money everytime im there, throws stuff so my mom cant have nice stuff, throws temper tantrums, breaks stuff.

he's only 14
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• no in fact is the most straight forward smartest one of the family. i have an older brother that thinks he has suffered more then jesus christ. how? he doens't work, got a free house, mortgage dirt cheap, jealous of me for having girl babies, whatever he is never happy and blames others for his unhappiness.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• my older brother is a moron! LOL
    Anonymous

• My littlest brother is a doofus. He got busted smoking pot and lied about it. SO NOT SMART! My dad grounded him until they moved (about 5 weeks) and he's not allowed to see his old friends anymore. He's only 15 and they live about an hour from our old city, so he's pretty much SOL if he wants to see them.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 5:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I have twin 23 year old brothers and YES..they are both morons.
    Ugh...I don't even wanna think about thier idiotic adventures,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2010