how much would they have to pay you to be on one of those dove body commercials?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• About a 100 billion dollars! I am far too fat to feel comfortable with that. But, I think it's great that they use non- perfect model looking people in their commercials.

Anonymous

• i'd be happy with 2k but frankly i think i'd do it for less. any money gained is money earned and i like my body and being on tv would be cool. i could say that is me. although my religion might not like it. then maybe i would back out. it won't happen so never would have to cross this bridge
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'd totally do it for a few hundred bucks. Most women have stretch marks and cellulite. I'm not *really* that ashamed of mine. I got them carrying my babies.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 5:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'd do it. I'm older, I have stretch marks, scars and cellulite but who doesn't?
    Anonymous