Porn

Do you like porn? Love porn? Hate porn? Does it do anything for you? Or just make you laugh? Have you every watched it alone? With your DH?

reecenkaden

Asked by reecenkaden at 5:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not my cup of tea.
    Anonymous

• doesn't do anything for me and later i feel guilty for watching it. so why bother. it's really over rated. i just make my own with my hubby and thats better then watching ugly dirty people doing it. yuk. yes i watched it alone and with dh or so's. never liked it or loved it thats for sure. frankly i don't get why others do. not my place to judge frankly i don't care as long it's not my husband watching it. which i grateful he doesn't. in fact he told me today that yesterday he was directed to a porn site in accident. i don't know why he felt the need to tell me but he did.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Do you like porn? Yes. Love porn? sometimes. Hate porn? yes. Does it do anything for you? Most of the time. Or just make you laugh? Depends on how fake or stupid they guy or girl looks. Have you every watched it alone? Yes, lots of times. With your DH? Rarely.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i hate porn with bad acting..if a girl is OBVIOUSLY faking it i'm not gonna get into it....but for the most part i enjoy watching porn with my SO
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Do you like porn?  I generally don't have a problem with it.
    Love porn? Sometimes
    Hate porn? Certain types
    Does it do anything for you? Sometimes
    Or just make you laugh? Definitely
    Have you every watched it alone? Yep
    With your DH? Yep

Anonymous

• Lol..My best friend and I actually love to watch it when we go over our guy friends' houses...We will say "Let's watch a movie!" They'll ask what movie we want to see and we say "A porno."
    We suggest them so casually, it's like they are regular movies...We dont get off by them or anything..We just watch them..again--Like regular movies..I mean they have plots and everything..you really get into them..They do nothing for ME sexually but idk about her. lol
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 7:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2010