How many moms still smoke during pregnancy?

Just curious as to how many moms are still smoking during their pregnancy. Do you smoke less or the same as you did before pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did with my 1st one & 3rd one. I smoked less though. But I quit with my 4th & she is already 7 mths old & I have not had a smoke since I was 5 wks pregnant.
    Anonymous

• iquiet when i was prgo and started again when they were 4 mo
    try to stop your onlypregnant for soooshort of time good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I smoked w/ both my babies. Smoked less w/ my second one. Sad that I did but they were born big and healthy.
    Anonymous

• I smoked with my 1st. I got m yself down to one a day, just a few drags here and there. I wish I could have stopped completely but I just couldnt do it, as stupid as that sounds. With my second, I am still smoking and I hate myself for it!! I am trying and trying and trying but I just cant kick it. I tried taht pill that is supposed to make you quit and it made me literally almost kill myself, so I figured a couple smokes a day was better then me committing suicide! Im still working on it, but it is definitely ALOT less then before I found out I was pregnant!
    Anonymous