Does your hubby fight dirty?? hitting below the belt during an argument!

so i now try to make a conscious effort not to yell or blow up at my hubby when we are arguing bc it usually gets really ugly between us, but even tho i try to control my temp and what i say he still flies off the handle and says whatever comes out of his mouth. yesterday when he got off work he slept most of the time he was home, taking not one, but 2 naps, leaving me to do everything as usual as far as cleaning, cooking dinner, wrangling the kids, bathtime, etc while he slept the whole time, so today i would have loved nothing more than to cook and relax a little, but of course he has an attitude, and even though he slept the prev day he still wanted to leave me fully in charge of the kids, n i usually get ab 2 hours to myself a day. n he says that his mom never complained ab staying home wit kids all day. so im like well im not ur mother...n i get a sarcastic "oh ur NOTHING like her hehehe" i should have slapped him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• do ur best to keep peace. good uck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Sounds like my Ex. UGH!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would have told the jerk that... Well if I'm not good enough, you can do all this shit yourself! I'm going on strike. Then I would have got my keys and left for a few hours.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Mine will say things a lot worse than that sometimes. The worst thing that comes to mind is him minimalizing my being molested as a child, almost making fun of it...
    Anonymous

• yeah slapping him would have made it better, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

• I would have calmly gotten dressed, and left the house. He can watch the kids while you go out for a nice meal. Those are HIS kids too, and you shouldn't have to do all the work.
    Anonymous

• Well, you did choose to stay home and take care of that stuff so you can't complain about it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• When my dh and I get into an argument and it gets heated, I just jump in the car and drive somewhere, anywhere. When I come home he is cooled down and so am I and I get that time to myself as well. If you don't drive for whatever reason, take a walk he can watch the kids. I usually fight back though, and I do admit I will fight dirty if he does just to show him how it feels. I know it doesn't make it right, but if he can fight dirty so can I, and I am better at it. lol
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 3:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I agree with dddd2776 when I was dating my husband we got into a few fights that were dirty.. it wasn't fun he is a lot stronger than me be I am quicker..lol it only happened for a little while and it has never happened again... If he tossed me around or pushed me to the floor or bed i would get up and kick him in the balls.. he learned that I wasn't gonna accept that.. The last time I did it he puked..lmao fucker don't mess with me! we have been together 10 years know and we are just fine..I also stay at home, I have one in school and pregnant with our 2nd.. I do have a daycare but right now I only watch 1 at the moment... anyway my husband comes home some days and wants to be lazy which is fine but not every day and most of the time he helps out with everything.. Know that I am pregnant he does A LOT of stuff, cleaning,cooking,and kids..lol love it! kids are to share they are both yours!

Stand your ground...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2010