i hate how am feeling lately

i really hate being a mom. maybe is the stage my dd is at. but every morning hate my life and my kids. i try my best to be good . i play with her, dance , read and sign to her, but its no enough. is like she wakes up with the purpose to piss me off. she doenst listen. she is rude and is driving me nuts, they are days where i am like god why did you punish me. and i know i shouldnt feel like this and that kids are a blessing. but i hated it soooo much, not all the time but most of the times i just cry cuz i hated it sooooo much.i have no friends, no help. no time for myself. i wanna kill myself and the only thing that stop me is my kids. please help me. and dont bash. you guys have no idea how my dd is. she is only good with daddy. i feel like she hates me. maybe she has too much energy.i just dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• well a couple things trigger me,....i've been there as well so I know how your feeling.
    It is SO IMPORTANT to have time for YOURSELF!!! You have to go places alone and do things for yourself, that isn't grocery shopping.
    I don't know how old your daughter is, but mine is 2 1/2 almost 3 and she's giving me so much trouble. I can't leave her alone for a second because it's one thing or another, even though i've told her time and time again...NOOOOO!!!! Crayons on walls, couches, my paperwork.....PERMANENT MARKER on walls, and her little brothers....her bed..everywhere....I don't even know where she got the maker from!
    You need to make some friends as well that you can connect with. Look up play groups up in your area or go to church and make friends that way. Something. Take classes? Anything that will get your mind away from your duties.
    I cannot tell you how much better I feel after I take time for myself. Cont...
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• cont.....When I get home after having time to myself, I actually want to see my kids, ENJOY them more and i'm so much more patient with my children and my husband. It's like a total 180!
    I'm sorry your feeling the way you do, but please, take time for yourself. Are you single/married?....Is your husband supportive enough?
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• This is a very serious question, how you are feeling is very serious. I would suggest you taking some parenting classes. It should be a place where you can talk about your frustrations and probably be able to involve your child and husband. I cannot tell you how to find the classes except to look them up on the internet for your area.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I feel like that about my 9 yr old sometimes. I even gotten to the point where I was very depressed over it because no matter what I would do for him..it always feels like its not enough. He has even said he hates me he hates living here and he wants to live with his dad. I get so upset because I really have tried my very best to always give him what he needs and have always put him first. He says mean and hurtful things to me all the time, and at times hes down right hateful.
    Nothing hurts worse than your own children breaking your heart.
    So after having a long "talk" with myself I figured this out...I need to stop allowing my child to make me feel this way. He is a child.He is going through a phase and he needs me to continue to be the best role model he has and I need to be positive. I also need to do things for myself,not focus my entire world just around him. Good Luck and hope you feel better soon!
    Anonymous

• she is 3 yrs old. she can be good but she chooses not too. she even tells me mom i am going to be bad if you dont like it i dont care. ugh i cant take it anymore
    Anonymous

• she's feeding off your negative energy. Change you and you will see a change in her
    Anonymous

• how can i have positive energy. when i feel like shit everyday
    Anonymous

• Look,You are not the only one who feels this way or has felt this way.
    You say "kids" How old is your other child,children??
    I have two w/ADHD and I have good days and bad days. All along the way,it's been soo hard to take some times.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• dd is 3 ds is 1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2010