curry chicken help

What would go good with curry chicken? I have some egg noodles and I have mashed potatoes but the kids are sick of potatoes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Rice, just plain steamed rice. Serve the chicken over it. My 13 month old loved it just two days ago.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• OOO, or you could make a chicken salad out of it and serve it on Ciabatta bread or on a pita with some lettuce!
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• We like to make coconut rice with our curry. You take a pot and put a little ghee in there with some garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant you add 1 part rice until browned. When rice is browned set aside. Boil 1 part coconut milk with 1 part water. When it's a rolling boil add the rice, cover, turn to simmer and let rice cook. Yummy!

Our next favorite thing to eat is paranthas. Yum. I buy store bought ones though.

BTW - DH is from India. Curries are always a hit in our house.
    MalhotraFamily

Answer by MalhotraFamily at 4:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2010