Help me with my baby name :)

Hi I am having a baby in September but already narrow the baby names down. I like Unique names:
Girl=Dallys Olivia Flint or Dallys Kenzie Flint
Boy= Ace Phoenix flint or Phoenix Ace Flint Or Ace Trenton Flint

Any commnets on the name Ace because some people I told that name to shudder lol?

momof4303

Asked by momof4303 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-13 Credits)
  • Dallys jewels
    Ace phoenix
    Olivia and kenzie are very far from unique very cute but trendy as heck.
    Anonymous

• haha i think Dallys is a cool name for a girl..my boyfriend/father of my child is named Dallas...i think Dallys Olivia has a nice flow. and def Ace Phoenix for a boy...its a nice strong name
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• is Dallys pronounced Dallas, because if I saw it for the first time, I would say Dallies... which would lead to a lifetime of having to correct people

I don't love Ace Phoenix... it sounds to me like it is trying to too hard to be unique
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I like Dallys, very different and cute. Yes the middle names are more popular but its a middle name, so you won't use it all that often. I perfer Olivia.

I also like Ace, Phoenix, and Trenton... Trenton Ace ((I switched it around) would probably be what I would like best though.

Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010