workout video's

i'm starting to workout again, and was wondering what everyone's favorite workout video was. I used to do billy banks but i'm burned out on watching him. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Oh, and i tried to rent from our library and they only have crazy horrible ones from the 80's. Thanks ladies.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 7:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If you have direct TV there should be a channel on there called FIT and it's like non stop workouts. If you have a dvr record em....
    I'll admit there are corny ones, but there are a lot of up to date ones. Yoga, areobics...the list goes on!
    Anonymous

• He is from the 90s and up but Gilad has great workouts on fit network.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i love fit tv, but our tv carrier doesn't offer it at all. i was so dissapointed when i found that out. So now i'm trying to find some online that i can do. There's alot on youtube, but you usually have to type in the exact name. And luckily, Gilad does have a few on youtube, but that's fro the idea.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'm just starting out so I went with the valerie bertanelli one... im still on beginner and find it hard to make it through the whole 20 min! if you want to do online - check out sparkpeople.com they even have "bootcamp" videos for those more advanced than myself
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My all time favorite is Turbo Jam. I just started P90X and I'm loving it too :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i love anything shaun t does with beachbody.. i loved their stuff so much i started being a coach!.. i am currently doing hip hop abs.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Beachbody has a huge variety of workout videos to fit all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels. Low impact aerobics, to hip hop, kick boxing, yoga.

I started with Slim in 6 and I'm currently doing Turbo Jam. Slim in 6 was a great starter program because I hadn't worked out in a while and it helped me get back on track; it's more low impact .. then I ramped it up with Turbo Jam which is like mixing kick boxing & marshal arts .. very high energy! I just love it!

Both programs have a variety of workout DVDs in them so you can switch them out instead of doing the same routine over and over.

I've become a Beachbody Coach because I love the programs and love helping people get healthy!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2010