Should I watch the movie"2012"??

It's about to come out and I want to watch yet I don't want to be so worried when 2012 does come. Have you seen it and was it worth watching?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have seen it, its over the top really. Its a neat flick to watch, great graphics!

And the world isn't going to end in 2012.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yep, 2012 here we come.

Movie isn't for weak at heart.
    Anonymous

• It's a fun action movie with great special effects. That's it, at least for me. If you are the type to believe that 2012 will be the end of the world, then maybe you shouldn't. But I enjoyed it for what it was - a movie with fictional characters in fictional situations.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Watch it as a disaster movie, because the graphics were fantastic. Don't take it as a book of what's going to happen in 2012, cuz that's just crap. It was a very well done movie, but it's just fiction.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2010