my little gym

do any of you take your kids there? do you like it? i sign dd up for a free trail class on saturday. would you recommended. she is almost 3. her bday is the 15

piwife

Asked by piwife at 7:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have taken my 5 year old there since she was 2 and she LOVES it and she has learned so much and has lots of friends
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I went to some other, pay by the session fee place, and heard of some lady who paid many months in advance for sessions at a "My Little Gym" here locally. Well, I guess they just went and closed without saying anything to anybody so she lost all that money. Be careful about prepaying if that's an option.

Anonymous

• My dd is two and we just started going to The Little Gym a few months ago. I love it and so does she. She's learning a lot, getting in some great physical activity (which is hard to do in the cold winter months) and has a lot of fun. Give it a try!
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 12:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2010