How many women have been involved with a married man or have had feelings for one?

So I have feelings for a married man and no intentions of making a move, however out of curiosity I'm interested in hearing stories from women that have been involved with married men, had feelings for a married man, or have had their own husbands cheat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I dated a guy. Totally in love with him. He proposed to me on my 21st birthday. I wasn't ready to get married. Two weeks later he asked his ex-gf to marry him. I was devastated and still had feelings for him. He ended up hating being married to her, but I wouldn't have anything to do with him more than taking breaks with him at work while he was married to her.
    Anonymous

• The only married man I have ever loved was my own husband! Soon as I would find out a man was married the attraction I might have felt dissappeared.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes I was dating a man who was married and didnt know. The man didnt have a wedding ring tan line, He had no pictures of his kids on his phone nor wallet. I was in his vehicle many of times. I went to his apartment all the time and met his friends. His wife showed up on my doorstep and told me who she was. Then instead of wanting to kill me we both teamed up and I help her catch him in the act. This man had 3 kids!
    This guy was awesome, I loved him. No longer but I have been there and done that.
    Anonymous

• Well I am single and have a playmate he is married. There is no emotional ties what so ever. My best friend is in love with a married man..that drives me up the wall. I get tired of her complaining that they have no time together and about her having to take a back seat to his wife. I told her thats how it will always be with him.
    Anonymous

• Well here is the opinion of the Married women Married to the MARRIED man.Back the F*ck up and find your own man. Damn .. there are billions of people in the world and skank's find a married one. Trifling.. I hope someone screws with the man you marry someday.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I've met men that I've connected with verbally and visually but if I found out they had a partner no matter married or not me or the guy I'd get mad give 'im hell and leave this was before I was married. I'm married a long time now. My husband has cheated emotionally more than once and physically probably once.

Our kids are grown now. While they were young they knew I would keep them safe at all costs. And that was to stay married so he wouldn't take them away not even on vacation. Our kids now still agree that it was right for me to protect them. I didn't want my kids and me to end up a poster family of a murdered family by a husband. My husband is verbally very very nasty. Our kids agree 100 percent that I've been nasty after he has.

His cheating has made my some of my kids not trust partners. Another one of my kids treats their partner(s) with the greatest respect and love, learned that's better than as father.
    Anonymous

• @ 3BeautBabies: I totally agree with you.. Never been involved with a married man..cant see myself doing that.. But I pray that women (and men too) think about the fact that who they could be hurting. Remember karma comes back around..Plus you got to remember this: What Is Done in the Dark Does Come to the Light Sooner or Later.

CBMama06

Answer by CBMama06 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My husband cheated on me, and it almost destroyed our marriage, and our friendship of 11 years. Luckily we were strong enough to pull through, and the kids were to young to even notice the trouble...but it ruins ppl.
    Anonymous

• My husband cheated. His gf was a very troubled person. I held him accountable though he never would spill the details. Anon7:41 Your situation sounds a lot like mine. We were married for 12 yrs when it all came to a head. We are better off now. I don't think cheating is ever right. Avoid it at all costs.
    Anonymous

• run run run run run run run run run the other way as fast as you can - regaurdless of what he says, and how justified it sounds!!!

Been there done that - have a 6 year old child to raise all on my own from it.
    I DREAD the day I have to explaine this to my child.
    It is not who I am, I will never be so foolish again, but I will forever have consequences from the choices I made....
    Anonymous