Does it bother you when you see a woman act dumb for attention?

My cousins girlfriend acts dumb and you can tell it's for attention! It bugs me so much I hate when she's around. Then when they all giving her the attention she wants she says "you can tell I'm a blonde" ...totally a fake blonde.... she should keep up her roots if she wants to fool people!

Why would you want to do this? Why would people act dumb just to get attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes its sooooo annoying I want to slap them. Lol But that is me! I cant stand girls like that.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 7:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Maybe thats her way of flirting? lol...not the best way but guys fall for it. I think its more funny watching the idiots drool over the idiot,lol.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'd love to just smack them. Lol, just read someone else said the same thing.
    Anonymous

• yes annoying, but dudes will literally attack anything it seems like. ya know?!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I feel badly for these kinds of women. Good guys see through that stuff unless maybe they are teens?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2010