What topic do you feel is the most controversial? WHY?

There are so many topics we chose to speak about and sometimes ignore...
MONEY, SEX, MARRIAGE, INFIDILITY, POLITICS, AND SO ON.....
But what topic do you feel is the most controversial and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On here? Welfare...any kind of public assistance is an extremely controversial subject on cafemom. So much so that I'm posting anon,lol.
    Anonymous

• I think politics and religion are neck and neck because they are both such passionate topics for people.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• It is hard to pick just one. LOL. I would say Politics OR Child raising (which includes breast feeding, immunizations,and circumcisions).
    It can get really heated.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I'd say politics and abuse
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• ANON 7:49pm: Lol I know what you mean about Welfare being a very controversial subject. I my self recieve assitance and a lot of people either complain they don't get enough which is just dumb they should be thankful they get help at all or there are the peope who feel some sort of hatred toward every person who recieves welfare. So I think I definately agree!!! That topic can become a major argument!!!
    Anonymous

• PA or religion. it's hard to choose one.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Breastfeeding... I swear every time I ask a question about my kids SOMEONE has to throw in that breastfeeding is better etc etc blah blah blah I know, we all know, shut up.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• For me I would say PA because it gets pretty heated with those questions. I am on PA and it seems that moms on here assume those on PA don't work, have a mass of children, and are low lifes. I am none of those so that usually gets me heated and many others. Breastfeeding is another.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Breastfeeding, religion, natural birth vs c section/epidural, welfare, parenting skills, immunizations, circumcision
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Vaccines
    Homebirth vs. hospital birth
    BF vs. FF
    People on PA

There are others, but the questions that cause the most drama llamas to come out tend to fall in those 4 categories in one way or another.

I really wish people would live & let live, and just get the hell over it already. The same BS over & over gets really old- especially when it's someone posting anonymously that is posting the question with the sole intent to bash others.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2010