Do you have a safety kit for natural disasters ?

My hubby thinks I am way too paranoid but I have a bag with a blanket , 1 pair of outfits for each of my girls , a bottle and formula for the baby , bottled water that is already for us to grab but if the weather gets bad i will add things if I know ahead of time like my cell phone and charger, etc. I want to be prepared if we have a tornado or whatever . Tell me I am not alone !!!

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 7:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope your not alone. I have a 72 hour kit and food storage...
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• We have kits with everything we will need for 72 hours. We also have everything we need for two weeks, including almost enough clean water (still working on that).
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i do and my dh thinks im nuts. im always stocking up and maken my supplies more.. besides water and none parishble foods can opener ( hand held ) battaries and fuel toilet paper battery radio first aid kits not kit...kits lol.. female products i dont have cash stashed but i do have coins u name it i probly have it.. i have a whole spare room ready..again dh thinks im nuts but when hes bangin on the door for food and stuff he will change his mind... lol....
    Anonymous

• i keep an emergency kit in my car in case i break down or get caught in snow storm. Blankets, power bars, water bottles, hand and feet warmers...no you are not crazy.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• we do.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010