Kids and their scare tactics!

There have been a few moments here my heart just dropped because of something my child has done. One that recently happened was my 1 1/2 yr old broke an olive oil bottle and was playing with it thank fully she barely cut herself but I almost went into panic attack mode. There was another incident where she pushed through a door way gate and rode it down the stairs. She did not hurt helself but was shaken up. Anyway my question is what is the scariest thing your child has pulled on you?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went to Chuck E. Cheese's for a birthday party. My then 2 year old was in the mix and playing with all of his older cousins. I had to take my eldest son to the bathroom, and I asked my sister to keep an eye out for the little one. I come back, and I ask my niece if she's seen my little one. She says no. My sister comes over, and I ask her if she's seen him. She says no. I lose it and start frantically searching for him. Everyone's looking everywhere, and we didn't see him. After 90 seconds, I am on the verge of tears and he pokes his head out from the jungle gym/tube thingy and waves at me. (I'm almost in tears now just remembering that feeling!) I got him down, scooped up my other son and stomped out. I couldn't even look at my sister.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• IT WAS WINDY ONE DAY AND DD OPENED THE SCREEN DOOR AND THE WIND TOOK THE DOOR AND SHE JUST HELD ON TO THE HANDLE FOR THE RIDE! ...I CRIED AT FIRST THEN AFTER I LAUGHED BECAUSE IT WAS KINDA FUNNY!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010