WHAT ARE YOUR FEARS?

MY SHORT LIST
-SPIDERS
-HEIGHTS
-TORNDOS AND SCARES

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all my family dying.
    Anonymous

• mine...spiders...hights....and a house fire...
    Anonymous

• spiders snakes lizzards. When I lived in another state what turned out to be a lizzard died on my doorstop. I remember crying and upset that I thought it was an alligator and the mommy was going to come for it!!! lol and worms.

and in that state I had gentlemen working in my yard from another country. One came to my car when I was going out and chattered away. I didn't understand one word. I just nodded that I was listening. Finally he said SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and that I understood!!! The men found a snake in my yard I screamed he hollered to his friends. The men understood clearly that the snake had to leave.
    Anonymous

• Spiders is my top fear. The second would have to be probably someone breaking into my house.
    Zoliesmommie

Answer by Zoliesmommie at 8:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• anon 8:23 I'm scared of house fires too but it has happened to me before and that's why not fun stuff!!!!
    Anonymous

• spiders, snakes, choking
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• loosing my job, then my house
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• besides spiders, clowns, heights and balloons. Yes, balloons. I'm afraid that I'm going to end up old, sick and alone. I've had dreams since I was young that I was the crazy lady at the end of the street with a gazillion cats, in the dream I died and nobody noticed until the smell clued them in. By the time the cops come to find me, the cats have me about half eaten.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• BUGS! Like any frickin bug makes me scream like such a little girl, it's kind of embarassing.
    I am sooo afraid of losing my husband or children
    I have to agree with the 1st poster... seeing a tornado cloud in the distance will make just about anyone s*** their pants
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• drowning, heights, losing my kids when they grow up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2010