Zip my mouth....or no

Ok gonna be a lil long so i'm going to change names to make it a lil easier...
DH- brian
Dh's friend-james
Ex other woman- ariel

Ok just some background brian cheated on me with ariel about a year ago. did couseling, cut some friends, worked it out. Well the last month his buddy james has been hanging out with her constantly. She showed up to brians job (fast food) and james just "happened" to be there. Ok coincedence maybe. Now james' roomate is sleeping with her, so shes at the house, and the parties. Constently james is calling brian trying to get him to come to these parties, last minute, knowing I cant come because of the kids. Brian has been great. Called me when they showed up at the store...refusing these parties, as bad as he wants to get out of the house. Now today james shows up at the drive through with no other than ariel in the passenger seat. My question is, should i bite my tongue and just me and dh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• ignore him, or tell him to back off and leave us alone...and maybe a lil more
    Anonymous

• THAT HO GETS AROUND!!!
    Anonymous

• Also should I mention something to his fiance? My DH wasnt the first, or only, married man she was fooling around with. Just knowing her, I don't see her being ok with james and ariel being alone. Just knowing who and what ariel is
    Anonymous

• if james keeps trying to make dh show up at the parites and what not he dosent have u and dhs best intrest at heart.. i think james needs to back off and i think dh should tell him that he wants nothing to do with all that. admit he screwed up and has worked things out and has and will move on.. i think james is not being a good friend and arial sounds like a whore ( sorry to thoes it offends ) and kudos to u for staying strong...also if dh wants to get out of the house is it possible for u guys to do a date night that way u both can get out and enjoy? best of luck hun xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• ok james is engaged?? maybe slip a lil note to the soon to be married about this women.. or lay out some hints her way and let the fience open her eyes. yikes.... i would move hours away....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Maybe just talk to James and tell him, that you and Brian aren't comfortable with him bringing her around because of what happened in the past, if he's a good friend, he should respect that. As for the fiance, I don't know if I would mention it in a negative way, maybe just casually bring it up, 'oh hey, Brian saw James today, him and Ariel stopped by his work...then she can come to her own conclusions so that she doesn't think you are trying to butt into things, ya know?
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• You must be a saint. To my knowledge my husband has never cheated, but if he did there is no way in hell that the tramp wouldn't dare even sit in a car in my drive way under any circumstances.

I sorta have to wonder if James is missing having his party buddy, and is using the Ariel tramp as a way to cause trouble in your marriage with the hope of rescueing his buddy from marital harmony? I think James needs to be put in his place.

Anonymous

• Let dh handle it. She'll ignore you anyway

Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Why is what James does with Ariel any of your business? All your husband can do is say no to the parties.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2010