diamonique

do you own a diamonique? what do you think about it? i am thinking about getting one and i am wondering how beautiful they really are.

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DH got me an anniversary band while pregnant a size larger then my regular and I absolutely love it. I had a jewelry ask me about it because he thought it was real until he stuck it under the eye piece. It feels lighter on, but no one can tell the difference when they look at it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• never heard of it
    Anonymous

• I have diamonique earrings, necklace and ring. I can't tell the difference between it and my real diamonds.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I love my diamonique! I have several rings! I had a set that I wore as my wedding set! My insurance guy and his assistant thought they were real diamonds! I wish!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• If ya gotta go fake to get the bling you want, diamonique is the way to go. Just make sure you go a little extra and get 14k gold. I wore my fake for years before I finally got the real rock a couple years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2010