Do you drink coffee?

I can't live without it! 100% Columbian. Yum

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah! I drink at least one cup a day. I just bought some of the most delicious coffee ever. Godiva Creme Brulee coffee. It is sooooo good!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I drink at least 3 cups a day and that is cutting back for me. I used to drink black coffee all throughout the day until I went to bed. That was until it starting hurting my stomach. Anyway....YES!!! I'm addicted!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I started drinking coffee after I stopped BFing. Before I guess I was too young and not sleep-deprived enough to appreciate it.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I LOVE coffee!!! I drink a pot everymorning and sometimes all day long.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• No, I really can't stand the taste of it. My husband likes starbucks coffee. Sometimes I try to surprise him with his favorite drink from there and I am like a deer in headlights because of all they offer.
    Anonymous

• I actually don't drink it for religious reasons. Not at all judgmental on you ladies that do drink it, that's just the faith I've chosen to follow.
    Anonymous

• I'm a french roast girl! If I don't get my morning cup or 2, I am not very friendly! I usually drink it with creamer and spelenda, but I do have a nice selection of flavored syrups that I sometimes use.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Right now I am half way through four shots of espresso with a little cinnamon.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Heck yea. I'd inject it if I could. I love it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2010