Blood during pregnancy

Well I got a positive hpt and I am about 8 weeks pregnant. I have my doctors appt (to confirm pregnancy) on thursday. I just went to the restroom and saw a very very tiny dot a blood. Like I had to squint to see it but it was most definitly there...what could this blood mean? (Also I was in the restroom "cleaining up" white discharge I was having. It was white and kind of sticky.there was one long glod of it (sorry if tmi) and when wiping that is when I saw the blood. What's going on? Anyone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is totally normal and the blood is most likely implantation bleeding and the discharge is normal pregnancy discharge. You should join some pregnancy groups on here and get some books so that you have a better knowledge of your pregnancy so it doesn't freak you out. Good luck and congrats.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My best guess would be implantation bleeding also.
    Anonymous

• Its normal to be experiencing implantation @ 8 weeks???
    Anonymous

• You may not be 8 weeks along, when was you last period? If you just missed and got a positive you are only a few weeks past fertilization which is when implantation occurs.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Well I had sex the second week of dec and then again dec 31st, and jan 1st and bled on jan 5th..got a + test last week...
    Anonymous

• So by that you would only be about 4 weeks which is when implantation bleeding occurs, but you have to go to the doctor to know for sure.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Okay, that makes sense. I just need to wait for thursday. :-/
    Anonymous