anyones hubby suffer from depression, anxiety, bipolar other mental illness?

how does it affect the family? sex life? social life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband has ADD. It has effected our social life in that our friends need to be the sort that aren't very concerned with political correctness because my husband will get jabbery around others, and doesn't always filter what comes out of his mouth.
    Anonymous

• yes, you need to put the TBN channel on right now, and get your family full of the Holy Spirit. This maybe is a way to stregnthen your family by using his grace not your will-power.
    Anonymous

• HIS power IS GREATER than all.
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• once you are a Christian full of the Holy Spirit, you can use Jesus's name to cast out any demons that may be encouraging fighting in your house.
    Anonymous

• lol...wth are some of you talking about? can anyone answer this question and be serious? no offense but i would like science/fact based answers and not faith based. thank you for not judging. i never said this was a problem in MY household and i never said i wasnt a christian. u shouldnt assume and i would appreciate ppl to just answer the question as it is.
    Anonymous

• WOW! why all the religious responses???

anyways, yes my hubby is bipolar, paranoid schizotemple. It makes some family things difficult.

my social anxiety issues have more of an effect on our sex life and social life than his issues.
    Anonymous

• I think if you were a Christian you would capitalize the C.????? God can heal mental disease! I am proof!
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• well good for you! Now for God to heal you of your judgmental disease...read up on it in Matthew, God doesn't approve of that either. ridiculousness tonight i see...
    Anonymous

• LOL since when does Christian mean good at typing or use of proper grammar? She didn't capitalize I either.

mommymadness30, if you are a true Christian, you are disgracing the religion by being so judgmental.

Keep religion based answers to the Religions & Beliefs section of the Answers forum
    Anonymous

• The biggest factor in my husband's mental health is the meds! 3 different meds that all make you drowsy is not good! He sleeps about 14-16 hours a day because of when he's supposed to take these meds. I feel like a single mom a LOT of the time.
    Anonymous