cravings...

i am 26 weeks and have had no cravings. my friends all keep asking me. they also say how they had crazy pickle cravings. anyone have any crazy cravings? and if so how far along were you?

jayde08

Asked by jayde08 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My dd is 18 mo, the only real craving I had when I was pregnant with her was grape juice which I thought was weird because I absolutely hate artifical grape flavoring. I don't remember how far along I was. So far with my current pregnancy I'm only about 8 weeks and no cravings yet but I can't wait to see what they are.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 10:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• i never had cravings or any symptoms while pregnant. with my second i ate freeze pops a lot... but i thinks thats only because i was due the end of aug and it was really hot.
    Anonymous

• when i was pregnant, all i wanted was smoothies (fruit or veggie) and those nasty froot roll ups.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2010