What's your favorite Wii game?

I love Mario Kart ,Wii Fit, and the Wii Sports games for when we have family parties. And EA Sport Actice for working out it's intense. But we wnat to know what everybodyelse and their kids enjoy?

jilliank1109

Asked by jilliank1109 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

Level 1 (-17 Credits)
  • i downloaded the original super mario brothers 3, and still love it!! it was and will always be my favorite game!! bought "just dance" a couple weeks ago as well, and my daughter and i loove it! we dance everyday!! and its great for entertaining!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My dd is too young for video games but I'm hooked on MySims and MySims Agents. I'm borrowing MySims Kingdom from my friend this weekend so I'll see how that compares.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I play the madagascar racing game -- its basically just like mario Kart... but it has the madag. characters.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• AmberBrat My Sims Kingdom is fun! It took me a little bit to get the hang of it but once I did oh my goodness it was a blast! :)

My favorite games are the Sims and Super Mario Galaxy and Sports Resort
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I just got it (THT WII) I only have the one wii sports, thats not too bad, its kind of fun, it came with the wii system. Now I got to go look and see what more is out there.lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• incarnita be careful what you buy there's tons of games out there that I think are kind of a rip off. Like we bought a Canival game one when we 1st got it for 50$ and it was on sale this Xmas for 10$. I make sure to review every game now so that doesn't happen again and it's one of the reasons I asked this question. Enjoy your Wii though because they our tons of fun! And Emma we have Super Mario Galaxy but it seems so hard to play although it does look gorgeous.
    jilliank1109

Answer by jilliank1109 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010