my sons friend

My son had a friend over our house today, its a friend who has been over a million times I know him real well, he is very close with my son. Anyway my son was in the bathroom and I was in the kitchen cleaning a spill. I was leaning over and I guess my thong was hanging out a little bit (every thong wearer knows exactly what im talking about) any way my sons friend says oooooo yellow thong thats so hot lacey too nice. I was so shocked he then went o to ask me if I always wear thongss because thats so hot and sexy he said. What do I make of this should I tell my son?

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• You take it as a compliment. You're a MILF :) Congrats! Your son probably already knows his friend thinks you're hot. Just take the friend aside and tell him that it's inappropriate to make those comments and if he does it again you won't allow him at your house.

That's what I would do anyway lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Age please?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Yes, how old is the friend?
    Anonymous

• the son is 17 so the friend should be that age
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• scandalous
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• lol, pretend it never happened and be careful what u wear when he comes over. careful how you bend over. oh and if this kind of thing happens again tell the ofender that this is inapropriate and u don't appriciate the coment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• NO! Don't tell your son! Sons feel like moms little husband, so if he finds out his friend said something like that to his mom, he's going to want to punch the guy's lights out.

I wouldn't make anything of it. As someone mentioned, it was a MILF moment. Just ignore it and move on. Quite a forward boy though LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Butt floss is so gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Just wear a longer shirt. I always change when I get home in front of my son and if his friend's come over I make sure I have layers or wear a bigger track jacket. I know it wastes a lot of time. But it really does avoid a lot of situations that you are talking about. So gl Dana.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• lol..I don't think you should tell your son. That is funny tho...the little perv,lol. I wouldnt have known what to say but I bet it will be a lttle uncomfortable when he comes over. Just keep it covered up,lol. My son is only 9 so...I have a few years to go before he has teenage friends come over..I would just die if one of his friends said that to me,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2010