Regret being a mom?

Not saying you regret or hate your children. But are there times you wish you hadn't any? Like you wish yoĆ¹ weren't a parent. Basically you regret becoming pregnant. Answser anonymously so you don't get a lot of bs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• At times when I have had a crazy day, I do feel slightly like I wished I would of waited. I WOULD NOT change any of it for the world though. I love my lil one with all my heart and its not his fault I feel this way.. Mainly only when I need to things that I cant with dragging my lil one along. So yea, I think all moms have those days though. They may not say it, but sometimes everyone feels it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Mostly during the pregnancy part when I feel really sick, I find myself asking "why did I do this again?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• honestly No, and I was always one who never thought I would end up with any. . . But I can't even imagine how I would live without my DD. . .she means the world to me. . .does that make me sound like a kook? But it is true and honest.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I feel horrible for what I am about to say. I LOVED children-before I had one. She is 6 months. There are days-like today where I just wanna throw her into the wall bcuz she won't stop crying! Sometimes I will stuff her pacifier into her mouth and hold and push it there while she screams but then I snap back and take it out. I will yank her up by the arm and toss her down on the bed (not throw) I dlont hit her but I need help before I do something horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I wish i would have never read that last answer. makes me sick.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You know babe,My life has been pretty good over all found my prince,got married waited for a kid,prayed for one got blessed with one and i have days when i cant go places because i have a kid and i get bummned,so your normal,my life is great with a kid,i mean i love kids books and acting like a kid,i see the world differently now because i think of everything kid related.so dont feel bad your so beyond normal.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• baby your depressed get help i just read your last post.If you have to go to your moms everyday and hang out to not feel so lost do so.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• anon13 don't feel bad. . . people are going to judge away and let them. . . it can be stressful raising a baby and especially trying on your patients. . . I know my DD was no angel at that age and I was frustrated to no end. . . but try please not to be forceful with your baby. . . I know it is hard. . . but if you like, I am here for you. . .it might not be much, but sometimes just talking to someone helps a tremendous amount.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• whos comment are you talking about kirs?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Sometimes I do. Only because my health issues have made it so hard sometimes. My daughter and I are best friends and I love her dearly but when I can't do something for her it makes me sad. I recently had back surgery and had to wear a brace for three months. She used to say "mom I can't wait until I can hug you like a girl needs to hug her mom". It breaks your heart. Sometimes I wonder if she would have been better off adopted by someone else.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010