How can I revent my 22 month old daughter from stripping her clothes?

I have tried to pin her zip up pajamas right under the zipper. This works but I hate having to do that because all she will wear if I do that is her pinned zip up pajamas... any suggestions?

aubreys_mom_08

Asked by aubreys_mom_08 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• kids love being naked...just let her grow out of it...theres nothing wrong with it...idk any kid who hasn't gone through the stripping phase
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You could try onesies, or putting the zip up pajamas on backwards. Sounds kind of odd but it might work so she keeps her pajamas on at least. LOL Good Luck!!!
    PrincessLisa75

Answer by PrincessLisa75 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My two year old has been doing that lately. I have been putting on a onsie with tight snaps and a pair of pants that are a bit snug, so he can't easily pull them off.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• lol. the back wards clothes things works pretty good. But I agree kids strip its embarrassing but they grow out of it.
    My two year old does it in the supermarket, at the checkout line, and at money tree when its full. He even removes the diaper and runs free. Do I turn red yes.

But the one time i ran around after him and tried to keep him clothed gave him to much behavior attention and reinforcement. Now, I just ignore him and aside from his shoes he usually keeps his clothes on so mommy will talk to him and praise him.
    dalvenjah

Answer by dalvenjah at 8:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2010