What was your most painful relationship break up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My ex-husband. I grieved more for the family then for the break-up though. I felt horrible for my daughter.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'll say my high school boyfriend becaue it was painful due to abuse. He beat me and caused me to have a miscarriage when i was 10 weeks along. He also married another girl (my worst enemy) in high school while we were together and I found out about it and and broke up with him adn thats why he beat the crap out of me. Stupidly I still loved him for a long time but I stayed away from him. Its still a mystery why abused women still love their abusers or loved them longr then they should have. but now i'm out of it and finally happy
    Anonymous

• i was 16 and i had my first kiss, the guy was great until we kissed and made out (not even toucing eachother just heavy kissing) then he became a total jerk treating me like i was a whore,i dont know why but im sure glad i never even came close to sleeping with him,i cried all summer long and the next school year he was after my best friend,i sure was happy when his class graduated,lol cause he sure as heck didnt..
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• There is not enough room in this box to talk about it. Lets just say its 4 years later, and I'm still not done being pissed about it!
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My worst break up was with the man I am now married to. Yes, I know that is confusing. Basically, he and I broke up because a friend of ours lied to both of us about each other, in an attempt to get us to break up so he could date me. Yeah. Anyway, he twisted our trust up for each other so badly, by lying about us cheating on each other, things we "said" about each other, etc. He was malicious. And it worked. My (now) DH broke off our engagement and ended up sleeping with some stripper to get revenge against me for something I didn't do, and I went a little nuts for awhile and thought I was literally crazy because of the lies that were being swung around about me and to me. I started drinking heavily, and doing stupid stuff, and about three months of my life are totally gone from my memory because of it.
    Now THAT'S a bad break up story for you.

Happy ending, though. Obviously, my DH and I worked it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• The one I'm going through now. He was the first person I dated after my divorce, and I fell head over heels in love with him. I STILL love him, but he was mean to me. Not physcially, but mentally and verbally abusive. I have no idea why I love him, but I do. Anyway, it's over and I've met a man that is SO good to me, and basically I'm taking it one day at a a time.
    Anonymous