So I took the 2nd pill first on the Morning after pill....

So I accidently took the 2nd pill first instead of the 1st pill. Then I took the 1st pill 12 hours later like directed... Could I have totally made it so it didn't work? I am so scared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There should be a number on the box or website of the brand you used that you can call and ask that question.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'd call the number on the box or your caregiver to be sure, but I'm guessing it will still be effective.

I hope someone warned you that you may feel nauseous... I've personally never been sicker. Take care of yourself!

~*~Blessings!~*~
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I don't think it matters but I agree I would call the number on the box or look at the website. If it was Plan B then here is the site.

http://www.planbonestep.com/?gclid=COHjz5utnKACFekD5QodD2TUJw

I too was very ill when I had to take it. I was 16 and it was because of a rape but I was in bed for 2 days feeling horrid.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2010