anyone pregnant with breast implants? any advice like if you wear a sports bra for support?

l.bella

Asked by l.bella at 12:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have implants and is currently pregnant and must say they are getting way way heavy now for my body, found that bras dont work but sports bras are even harder to find that work, I recently got one of those bra/tank tops from target i think and that worked really well for some reason.. im unsure from ur question what you are asking
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• thanks miss nevin for your reply! I actually wanted to know if wearing one will help benefit from sagging after the pregnancy. fuuny, I actually went to target today and was looking at the sports bra. I thinkI'm gonna have to get the bra/tanks. they seems like they will be more comfy during sleep. thanks again!
    l.bella

Answer by l.bella at 2:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I dont know currently pregnant so, I been trying to find out whats gonna happen to them after I have the baby and if i should plan to get them redone But NO ONE seems to know.. from personal experince. I have to say the bra tank top seems to work better then anything but then again it might be because I had my breast done right before I got pregnant... so they are pretty new. I do have a nike sports bra like the workout one, that seems to hold them up and in place really well. BUT sagging comes from skin streching and you cant really prevent that, only way to keep ur breast in chek would be to make sure that you dont get milk coming in, BUT they no longer can give you those pills to do that, well at least my doctor wont. sorry thats all I know about it..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 6:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010