Do you think people (in general) are getting stupider? Seriously?

I swear I read stuff on here that make me go HUH?? Not the ones asking for advice, but the ones who refuse to research anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• kassknits: You do realize you're wrong, right?
    Anonymous

• There really are more stupid people in the world then you realize...until you come to a place like this where they are all concentrated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• YEs. Because they think the information they access on the internet is legitimate instead of actually looking in to real facts by an expert.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• OP:.THAT IS FUNNY. :)

until you come to a place like this where they are all concentrated.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes they are. I blame all the warning labels on everything. I mean come on... if you want to sit in the bathtub with a blowdryer then just maybe you ARE too dumb to live. Now that we warn all the dumb people about these things we are no longer weeding them out of the gene pool. Worse yet they are breeding!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• wow maybe they just don't know where to look or really just want the advice of a person and not a book. . . I mean books aren't right all the time for everyone. . .maybe the problem is there are too many mean spirited a$$e$ that are judgmental and rude
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• People are given the freedom to be as dumb as they want to! They don't really have to take responsibility for their stupidity anymore. Why bother to expand your mind when expanding your stomach is so much easier? Did you see "Idiocracy"? I think that movie explains it all!
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I think there are too many life preservers in the shallow end of the gene pool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• OP: BWAAAHHHAHHAHHA....gotta get a towel for the screen...LOL................

I think there are too many life preservers in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I think that there are just as many stupid people as there always were, but with the availablity of internet we get to see more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010