So, do you remember the Northridge Earthquake?

Or am I just old. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup yup. My feet got tangled in my bed sheets and fell off the bed stuck as could be. My parents yelling at me to get to the door way. crap falling off theshelves and dresser.mont frget that one.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 3:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• LOL I was just telling my kids about it the other day! How funny you mentioned it lol. Yup I remember it, my parents lived in whittier and had a water bed they couldnt get out of the bed to get to my sister and once it was over they couldnt get to work because things were so bad. I was in fullerton already at school waiting for the bell to ring and on the swings, i remember the train cars nearby shaking back and forth and then the swings went crazy and i screamed because i couldnt get off of it then a teacher (actually a nun lol) came running out to get us off the swings and get us to the open field. it was a crazy morning but i remember it very clearly.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I remember seeing the aftermath on the news and being very glad I didn't live there because I would have been terrified. My DH did live near there at the time though and he was thrown out of his bed, but his apartment didn't get much damage.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• You aren't old. I remember being glued to the TV watching everything as I lived in SC at the time.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I remember learning about it and hearing about it. I lived in SoCal though, and it happened in NoCal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Nope. I remember it very clearly.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• yea i remember it. it was about 35-40 mins away from where i used to live.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2010