Marina birth control?

Has anyone ever tried the marina birth control and if so what are your experiences with it and bad/good side effects?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had it inserted in july 2009...between then and october it worked its way out of my body and i became pregnant...i don't recommend it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i had mine put in 6 mths after my son was born in 2007. i loved it i just recently got it removed because were TTC. it hurts a little going in but just take a motrin or tylonel before ur appt and you dont feel anything when they take it out. i loved mine and after our next baby im getting it put back in.
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I HATED THE MIRENA do a side effect seach on and you will be ready for the possibilities. I almost had to have a hysterectomy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I got it in December 09. The first 2 months were great then last month I started getting pregnancy symptoms, I'm so angry, bad stomach pains, spotting and when I have sex it feels like it's stabbing my uterus. Not to mention, I'm losing about 2-3 handfulls of hair daily. I have an ultrasound to check its placement (I still feel the strings) or see if I have a tubal then depending on that I get it taken out. It hurt like hell getting it put in, I'm scared to have it taken out.
    I don't reccomend it but everyone reacts different to things. I've never done well with hormones so that could explain most of my symptoms.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2010