Why do i feel so much pain on my lower back at 35 weeks?

It feels like contractions but its only on my back how will i know when im ready to pop? And why is so much mucous coming out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor, that sounds like back labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i went through that around 36 weeks..my doctor had me time the pain to ensure that it was or was not labor. The pain stopped after i sat down and relaxed for about thirty minutes. I don't know the correct spelling but i developed sciatic nurve syndrome. This is really painful. I was not able to climb out of bed or out of chairs without assistance from my husband. I had to sleep sitting up on a reclyner. It was as if my muscles cramped up and i could not move my back and leg. the doctors did not give me any meds..my son is two years old and i am still dealing with this but not as often as before.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2010