NEED HELP i had a miscarriage on jan 14 was pregnant dec 13 how soon afterwards could i have gotten pregnant CAUSE if i dont get mypd this wkend i may be i am pRAYING our lord will thanks

for those of yall i am sorry but i need to know i do depend on the kindness and wisdom of strangers i have to say in advance thanks cause i am hoping and praying thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a positive pregnancy test 21 days after my last miscarriage, and that pregnancy became my 6 year old. LOL it could be possible honey
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• watch TBN and pray
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 4:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• thanks yall to sister who said watch tbn AND PRAY i do watch the 700 club show sometimes because i dont have cable but thanks i did call the other month and they prayed for me so i am praying and hopeing what would be the signs like i know you dont want to hear this but i need someone to talk to o thanks yall and for miracles thanks to jehovah god and jesus christ i dont want to get my hopes up so il will be patient and let yall know god is in control like the song says he delivers his children

well the first time i was pregnant i felt a little nausae
    now i do since two days ago

frequent trips to the loo
    now

strong sense of smell
    now

and starting to feel tired
    i think i may be four weeks

cause if it would have been blessed to happen at after three weeks so i am not going to tell my fiance till like two months for sure cause he and i we were so devasted that last time well thanks god k best n
    JEHOVAHSOWNJES

Answer by JEHOVAHSOWNJES at 7:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my sister miscarried in january 12, 2007 got a positive pregnacy test on her 18th b-day febuary 26, 2007 everything went well for her in that pregnancy
    mom2girls82

Answer by mom2girls82 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I believe after a miscarriage, it is very easy to become pregnant. My sister and her husband are going to a fertility specialist and have succeeded in becoming pregnant, but she miscarried and had to have a D&C. The doctor told her they could get started having a baby whenever they wanted. They decided to wait a few months before trying again. It seems to be if people stop concentrating on trying to have a baby and focus on other things in their life, they get pregnant much easier. They had been trying to get pregnnat for two years then they went away to the Poconos for an out of town wedding and boom she became pregnant, but it wasn't meant to be that time because she miscarried. Now she may have a chance on adopting an 18 month old baby. She really deserves to be mom and wants it so badly, I told her to stop trying so hard and it will come when the time is right.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 11:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I had a miscarriage on Oct 31 and by Nov.31st i had already had my first ultrasound! Hope it works out for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i had a miscarriage right befor my first son and about six weeks later i was feeling sick again went to the dr had a ultra sound and sure enough i was five weeks pregnant. so yes very possible
    my2boysaremyall

Answer by my2boysaremyall at 3:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I got pregnant 2 weeks after a miscarriage.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 3:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2010