How do you feel about women saying its okay to date married men?

I want them to see what you think of them.

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 6:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• They are sorry excuses for women!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• that type of woman is a stupid selfish cow who will find out all about KARMA in her own LIFETIME
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• They need to find their own man and stop thinking the married man will leave the wife for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I think they are skanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• it is not ok. would you like to be treated that way
    Traveller643

Answer by Traveller643 at 7:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I hope you meet a nice married man then meet is crazy a** wife!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• The main reason for this ? is because of another ? I saw of a women asking how other relationships turned out with married men because she was thinking of getting in a relationship with one and one person who answered says the husbands are bored and not happy with their wives and the only reason they don't leave is because they feel obligated to their wives then also added if the mans wife can't do it for him she sure will. What a homewrecker!
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I think its naive of any woman to think that she can please a married man. Obviously some woman did please him enough for him to marry her and he doesn't understand the commitment. When your seeing a married man its so easy to just blame the victim (wife) to rationalize your morals, but you are in the wrong and your just self sabotaging yourself anyway. I don't believe that a man who's cheating on his wife is going to be completely honest with you or anyone else for that matter and its a red flag if his openly faulting his wife to you. He's trying to paint a sympathetic picture of himself, so you'll want to make it all better.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• A woman who thinks it's okay to date a married man is a woman who doesn't think very highly of herself. Her moral compass is broken or missing, too.

A married man who thinks it's okay to date a woman who isn't his wife is a scoundrel who has also lost his moral compass and doesn't deserve either woman.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I think they are skanky whores and the married men they sleep with are no better!! I don't know how a woman who screws around with a married man lives with herself. It's kind of sad, really, that she thinks so little of herself that she can't get any other man than one that already belongs to someone else, and will never be completely hers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2010