please tell me what do u think?

Yesterday we went for Ultra sound. Baby is 24 weeks. we wanted to find out the gender of the baby. The baby was not showing any signs of male gender parts. the lady said the baby could be a girl since she couldnt see signs of male parts. we have pictures of the bottom of the baby and we asked the doc. he said it could be a girl. But not 100% confirmed. My DH told all his friends and the office that we are having a baby girl. what do you think ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is a lot harder to find out if it is a girl than a boy.. if it was me I would be reserved until it came or another u/s was done..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• sometimes it can be very hard to determine the sex. my son was HIDING his parts tilll the final ultrasound(high risk pregnancy so a lot of U/S)
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2010