I am 36 days late of my period! I'm experiencing nausea, dizziness and headaches, COULD this be pregnancy?

I ask because I went to the doctor 2 weeks BEFORE my period was supposed to start in February and the serum test came out negative, They also did a urine pregnancy test and that came our negative too. Now here I am 36 days LATE and pregnancy tests are STILL coming out negative. Any advice, or suggestions? My husband and I don't have insurance so I can't go see a REAL dr. just yet. I am confused, nervous and excited. We hope its pregnancy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try a home pregnancy test or two!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• for most, 2 weeks BEFORE your period is due is when you ovulate, so of course a pregnancy test wouldn't show positive at that point.

unless you have some other medical issue, I'd guess pregnancy at this point.

either way you need to go to the doctor though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2010